- It's Christmas Eve eve and I still need to wrap all my presents. It's looking like I won't be getting this done till tomorrow because I still have to drive home after work today.
- I chipped part of my tooth on Wednesday. The tooth is painful at all, but it's driving me nuts because I keep running my tongue over the rough spot. I managed to get a dentist appointment for next week, score!
- I still haven't found a new dentist here. Suppose I should make that part of my new year's resolutions. Thank goodness my mom didn't drop me off the dental insurance like she did off the health insurance.
- I swam yesterday for the first time since my last triathlon. It felt a lot better than I expected. Usually when I don't swim for a while it feels like I am sinking instead of swimming. And I go super duper slow. Maybe it was just a fluke. At least I get to check one goal of my December list.
- I made sour cream cookies to take to work for our holiday party yesterday. They were delicious.
- I signed up for the Home for the Holidays Virtual 10k yesterday. Sometime this weekend I have to fit in 6.2 miles. At least this will give me some motivation to workout while I'm at home.
- I won the Bendiful watch giveaway from Clean Eating Chelsey. I thought about giving it away as a Christmas present, but I like it a lot so I think I am just going to keep it for my self. See, isn't it cute?
- That's all folks.
Friday, December 23, 2011
Random Facts You Always Wanted to Know
Facts for you on this Friday before Christmas.
Posted by Alyssa Kurt at 4:32 PM