My workouts for the week.
- Monday - 1 hr spin class, 1500 yd swim
- Tuesday - 5 mile run, 1 round of BBB workout A
- Wednesday - 50 min spin class, BBB workout B
- Thursday - 10 x 400s w/ 1 mile warm up and warm down (5 miles total), 1500 yd swim
- Friday - OFF!
- Saturday - 9 mile run
- Sunday - 24 mile bike ride, 45 minute walking/running/circuit training with parents
3 bikes, 3 days runs and 2 swims for a total of 19 miles running and 3000 yds swimming and 24 miles biking and almost 2 hours on the spin bike
Pretty good in my book. The only problems this week were a missed swimming session and cutting my long ride very short on Sunday.
My goals for the week were
- eat protein with each snack
- stretch or foam roll 10 minutes
During the week I was very faithful to these but once the weekend hit I struggled. I still managed to foam roll after my run on Saturday, but the snacking gets outta control when I am staying at my parents. I purposely don't buy much candy for myself because I cannot keep my hand out of the bag, but my parents always have the best snacks. Candy, chips, pretzels. And I keep eating them and eating them even when I should stop.
My workout on Sunday was a lot of fun. I walked over to the track at my old high school with my parents. We ran some hills, a 400, and a 120 yd dash. We also did all sorts of strength/plyo moves like push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, step-ups, burpees, etc. It was fun! I really enjoy circuit training like that and it makes it fun when you have someone to compete with. I seriously need to find workout buddies here!