Hope you liked the first one of these posts because I have more for you.
1. Hmm it's Sunday and the last time I showered in my own shower was Wednesday. I sure hope my water bill is cheaper this month.
2. Oh look, baby geese! So cute. Uh oh, the daddy goose is starting to hiss at me, I'll just move to the opposite side of the sidewalk. Oh sh*t! HE IS STARTING TO FLY AFTER ME! RUN FASTER! GO, GO, GO! Okay, most geese are relatively okay with humans, but not these ones.
3. I've flipped off more people on my bike than I ever have in my car. Seriously you could leave me more than a foot of space when you are passing.
4. Why do I have an unnatural urge to kick every car that parks on the sidewalk. Can't you pull all the way into the driveway or park on the street?
5. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, nanana harder. Blahblahblah lonely, something else" Wish I knew the words.
6. Sure I will go get a pedicure with you, but I feel super bad for the person who has to look/touch/come any where near my feet.
7. I crash my bike so often I could be a professional bike crasher. That's a real thing, right?
8. Okay I am getting really nervous. I'll just go buy more stuff for my bike. That seems to calm some of my nerves. Oh yeah, retail therapy.
9. I think this hair should come back in style.
It's a good look, right?
10. I must channel Dori from Finding Nemo. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming.