2. I ran 20 miles on Saturday. 20! I still can't even believe I did that.
3. I rested for about 5 minutes after my run on Saturday before my mom was all, "Get up! We are going shopping in Dubuque." But by shopping, she really meant gambling. I was ready to go after about 20 minutes, but she wasn't ready.
4. Matt and I ended up at a joint bachelor/bachelorette party on Saturday evening. I played a new-to-me game that I am pretty certain only a drunken idiot could come up with. Although I was informed that this game has been around for a long time, I remain unconvinced. Each person has a nail that is lightly tapped into a large stump. You take turns at pounding the nail into the stump, but you only get one pound or hit per turn. And here's the real kicker, you have to hit the nail with the small end of the hammer.
Drunken idiot game? I think yes.
5. Did you do anything fun for St. Patrick's Day? I usually don't celebrate too much and this year was no different. Matt and I did go to the church breakfast after mass with his family. No green beer for me. I am a bit saddened that I didn't get to enjoy a Killian's Irish Red Stout.
6. Disappointed. This is exactly how I felt when I woke up this morning to see freshly fallen snow on the ground and my car. It's almost spring and I don't want anymore snow!